O eternal God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; the beginning and end of all things; in whom we live, and move, and have our being: I adore you with the most profound humility. I praise and bless you, and give you thanks for all the benefits which you have conferred upon me; that you have created me out of nothing, made me after your own image and likeness, redeemed me with the precious blood of your Son, and sanctified me with your Holy Spirit.
I thank you that you have assisted me by your grace, watched over me by your special providence; blessed me, notwithstanding my sins and utter unworthiness, with the continuance of your gracious protection; and for all the innumerable blessings which I owe to your undeserved bounty.
Particularly this morning, I thank you for having preserved me during the past night, and for bringing me in safety to the beginning of another day. God, how good you are to me! What return can I make for all that you have done for me? I will strive to bless your holy name, and serve you all the days of my life. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and let all that is within me praise his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all that he has done for you.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!