Patron Saint of Mothers, Physicians, and Preborn Children,
O compassionate Saint Gianna,
physician and caregiver to the poor, the elderly,
to children and expectant mothers,
look lovingly upon my humble prayer,
and intercede for me with our Heavenly Father.
As a dedicated wife and mother,
you imitated the love of our Savior, Jesus Christ,
even to the point of giving your life to save
the life of your preborn child.
Ask the Holy Spirit, I pray, to fill me with courage,
so that your words may become my own:
“Whatever God wants.”
If it is in God’s loving plan for me,
pray that my intention may be granted
(make your request here).
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!