O Child Jesus, I have recourse to You through Your Holy Mother; I implore You to assist me in this necessity, for I firmly believe that Your Divinity can assist me. I confidently hope to obtain Your holy grace. I love You with my whole heart and my whole soul. I am heartily sorry for my sins, and entreat You, O good Jesus, to give me strength to overcome them.
I am firmly resolved never to offend You again and to suffer everything rather than displease You. Henceforth, I wish to serve You faithfully. For love of You, O divine Child, I will love my neighbor as myself. O Jesus, omnipotent Child, I entreat You again to come to my assistance in this necessity. [Mention it here].
Grant me the grace of possessing You eternally with Mary and Joseph and of adoring You with Your Holy Angels and Saints. Amen.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!