Facade and entrance of the Chapel of St. Anne - Upper Fort St. Angelo.
Icon of Our Lady of Perpetual Help painted in the 15th century.
Buildings within Upper Fort St. Angelo.
The Medevial architecture of the Chapel of St. Anne.
The imposing walls upon the sea of Fort St. Angelo after restoration works.
The Chapel of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin after a direct hit in June 1940 (WWII).
Panoramic view of Fort St Angelo before restoration of the external walls.
Panoramic view of Fort St. Angelo - Where the Old hugs the New.
Painting, relic (donated by the Carmelites) and altar of St. Angelo the Carmelite martyr in the chapel.
Marble tablet of Count Roger the Norman in the chapel.
Closeup of crucifix in the Chapel of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin.