From the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Mexico, built in the place where Mary appeared to Juan Diego, now a saint, comes a strong message of hope. This H2onews-Mary of Nazareth movie tells us the story of the five apparitions, and of the miraculous image still venerated at the sanctuary.
The Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico
Aleteia - published on 03/08/13
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!