February 15, 2012 – Catholic social teaching is an essential element of our Christian heritage and faith. Not only is it built on a commitment to the poor, but it is a commitment that arises from our experiences of Christ in the Eucharist. With that in mind, how can we make a life-long commitment and live out our baptismal call to be Christ's hands and feet in this difficult world?
Words of Jesus: Catholic Social Justice – CF
Aleteia - published on 03/08/13
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!