Ferguson Represents Failure at All Levels
Mark Gordon - published on 08/20/14 - updated on 06/07/17
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!
Exclusive: Carlo Acutis as seen by his mother
Padre Pio replied to John Paul II’s letter with a miracle
Meet Sandra Sabattini, a newly beatified 22-year-old
Theresa Civantos Barber
St. John Paul II’s perfect advice for lasting love in marriage
A collection of Pope John Paul II’s quotes on some of life’s most...
Once considered for top post in Anglican Church, former bishop be...
How kindness begins in your heart
Get Aleteia delivered to your inbox. Subscribe here.