New football uniforms for Fighting Irish seek to tell the story.
With their new uniforms, the Fighting Irish will be donning blue and gold from head to toe.
God, Country, Notre Dame is embroidered on the hem of the jerseys in honor of the famous phrase engraved on the door of the Basilica of the Sacred Heart on campus.
The uniforms are part of a 10-year deal worth $90-million between Under Armour and Notre Dame.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!