New Jersey Nun Beatified in Newark’s Cathedral: One of Many Firsts for the Church
Susan E. Wills - published on 10/04/14
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!
Hear Clapton and Pavarotti sing a prayer to the “Holy Mothe...
Philippines finishes construction of largest Marian statue in the...
Prayer to Our Lady of Fatima for healing and strength
Dad’s priceless reaction to newborn goes viral
What are the 4 different parts of the Mass?
3 Signs of a spiritual attack on your soul
Sr. Anna Maria, vaccinated at 101, talks about prayer
Get Aleteia delivered to your inbox. Subscribe here.