On the Solemnity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe, Pope Francis celebrated the Holy Mass and the rite of canonization for the Italians Giovanni Antonio Farina, Ludovico da Casoria, Nicola da Longobardi, Amato Ronconi, and the Indians Kuriakose Elias Chavara of the Holy Family and Kuriakose Elias Chavara of the Sacred Heart.
Pope Francis at the canonizations: “Salvation begins with the imitation of the works of mercy”.
Aleteia - published on 11/23/14
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!