Pope Francis Offers Advice to Engaged Couples
Diane Montagna - published on 05/27/15
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!
This is the only officially recognized Marian apparition in the U...
A scientist describes the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima
Nightbirde finds inspiration in Joan of Arc
Agnès Pinard Legry
Three brothers ordained priests on the same day in the Philippine...
Archbishop gives little girl a beautiful response about why God a...
Vatican II’s primary goal, according to St. John XXIII
Two sisters become nuns at the same time in Spain
Get Aleteia delivered to your inbox. Subscribe here.