Faith and Hope
There are billions of images captured every year of millions of stories. Images have the power to move hearts and minds, to raise awareness and cause change. The Aleteia Image department has assembled some of the most defining images shot in 2015 by Aleteia’s own photographers as well as other leading photographers from around the globe. The theme is Faith and Hope, as they reveal themselves through tragedies and triumphs of the past year. A very special thanks to the photographers and staff from the Archdiocese of Boston/Pilot Media, the Archdiocese of Denver/Catholic Charities, the Archdiocese of New York, AFP, Getty Images, Nurphoto, for providing the access and support to make this possible. On behalf of the Agata, Federica, Antoine, Marko and Jeff from Aleteia Image Department we wish you all a Very Blessed Christmas and Joy-filled New Year!
Click here to see more.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!