Keep your eyes on their feet — if you can!
Praise him with tambourine and dance; praise him with strings and pipe! (Psalm 150:4)
Here’s a scene from the “Rock That Swing Festival 2016” earlier this year at the Deutsches Theater in Berlin. Hard to believe it wasn’t filmed on fast speed, but no — this is really how fast these dancers’ feet move when they’re doing a boogie. The next festival will be in February in Munich.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!