An older man begins to learn English for the holiday trip of a lifetime
This ad out of Poland — shot in English — is a terrific example of precisely this new style. It tells a moving story — in which branding plays only a peripheral role — that touches on human truths and deep values, using subtle humor and pathos.
When we remember the story, we recall the brand, too, but somehow we don’t mind that, so much. Enjoy.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!