Her sincere love of Christ draws one into the music.
I am currently not a famous singer, but a “happy Catholic missionary” full-time. I have the beautiful mission of loving, adoring God, serving the Church and carrying the Gospel through the world, through music. I have witnessed liberations, conversions and inner healing, as we worship Jesus with music, for the heart opens more easily and the person is willing at His will at that moment.
Celinés offers soft, easy-going Christian music that builds to a certain grandeur without overwhelming. “Gloria Aleluya” could be as at home in an arena as in church, with a singable chorus and easy melody. The best part of her music is the sincerity of her faith. It is quite obvious, her love of Christ.
Follow Cecilia–Aleteia’s music page–on Facebook!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!