Border Collie brings new meaning to “bringing the sheep home.”
Rosalyn Edwards was in the kitchen of her farmhouse when she heard strange noises. To her shock, she discovered that that her Border Collie, Rocky, had led nine sheep into her house.
Apparently, someone had left a gate open, and the dog decided to bring the sheep home to his master.
Edwards told the Telegraph, “I thought it was funny at the time, but then there was quite a lot of wee, poo and mud everywhere. It took me a little while to clean it all up.”
She later posted a video on Facebook of the sheep in her kitchen before marching them out of the house.
“Rocky did look quite pleased with himself, but he’s going to need more training,” she said.
“He brought a whole new meaning to ‘bringing the sheep home.’”
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!