When you need more hope, try these prayers from Padre Pio, St. Jude and Pope Francis.
The good news is that God does not want that to happen. In the midst of our woes God wants to be there with us, at our side. He is there for us and wants to show us the marvelous plan that he has for all humanity. We may not be able to immediately see his handiwork, but we can be certain that God is there behind it all.
To help us reclaim a little bit of hope, here are three touching prayers that can lift our spirits and restore our trust in God.
Click on the slideshow below to see the three prayers.
Looking for more prayers? Check out our page of “Prayers for a Particular Need.”
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!