You may be surprised by some of these names who took their Catholic background to heart.
For these famous men and women, their years at Catholic school had a positive influence on their home and family lives. While some may have encountered difficulties or fallen away from practicing their faith, having a Catholic education has helped steered them back to their spiritual foundation.
Click on launch slideshow below to discover a few surprises among other familiar faces …
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!