18 different people from around the world share their stories of finding light during the darkest times.
Aleteia interviewed people throughout the world to tell their inspiring stories of hope: Jen, a victim of child sex trafficking; Dan, who passed through the darkness of losing a child; Tom, a firefighter during September 11; Alex, who at the age of 8 “changed the world”; Doug, who went from being homeless to being a country music idol—and many others.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. Subscribe to our mailing list at aleteia.org/lookup to keep up to date on the publication of new episodes. And if you or someone you know has a good LOOK UP story, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to tell your story!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!