God continues to transmit his healing power through these pilgrimage sites.
Even Jesus instructed a blind man to wash in the pool of Siloam and after having done so, the man regained his sight (cf. John 9).
After Jesus’ death and resurrection, miraculous springs of water continue to be found throughout the world. Countless healings have been recorded and God continues to work miracles in the lives of many people.
Here is a slideshow of five springs that have a long history of healing.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!