Michael Lucarelli shows what effect on the soul can result from mastery of art.
Lovingly played by classical guitar soloist Michael Lucarelli, the prayer in music is accompanied here by beautiful images of the sacred.
The video of Lucarelli playing six nylon strings against a backdrop of a beautiful sacred space may be just the thing you need to bring peace to your soul.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!