Cecilia Music presents the best new Catholic music from all over the world.
Today, we celebrate with you, the CECILIA CATHOLIC MUSIC AWARDS 2019.
In the previous versions of the award we rewarded the 30 best Catholic artists from all continents. In this edition, we changed strategy and chose 10 songs, all with a precise and deep meaning. This year we want to focus more on the meaning of the songs than on the performers themselves.
The following are among the most beautiful and deeply religious songs of 2019. Have a good listen! Here are the top 10 Catholic songs of 2019:
10) “Our Father” by Dante Schmitz
9) “Ven Espírito Divino (Come Holy Spirit” by Canto Católico
8) “No Te Vayas (Don’t Go Away)” by Juan Carlos + Athenas
Continue to Page 2:
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!