Cecilia Music presents the best new Catholic music from all over the world.
Today, we celebrate with you, the CECILIA CATHOLIC MUSIC AWARDS 2019.
In the previous versions of the award we rewarded the 30 best Catholic artists from all continents. In this edition, we changed strategy and chose 10 songs, all with a precise and deep meaning. This year we want to focus more on the meaning of the songs than on the performers themselves.
The following are among the most beautiful and deeply religious songs of 2019. Have a good listen! Here are the top 10 Catholic songs of 2019:
10) “Our Father” by Dante Schmitz
9) “Ven Espírito Divino (Come Holy Spirit” by Canto Católico
8) “No Te Vayas (Don’t Go Away)” by Juan Carlos + Athenas
Continue to Page 2:
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!