This list explains what to expect, and how to enjoy the things you love while having a safe pregnancy.
You’ve probably already heard the pregnancy dos and don’ts, like not drinking alcohol and cutting back on caffeine. But what if something on the “don’t do” list is a dependable part of your daily schedule? And what can you anticipate might be different in your daily life now that you’re pregnant? This list of easy swaps will walk you through what to expect, and how to enjoy the things you love while having a safe pregnancy.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!