Like it or not, we are all part of that family — as we see in the story of a drug addict who infected dozens of patients in the hospital where he worked, and the young judge who thought hard about his sentence.
At the Register: Evil Isn’t Private (And Neither Is Good)
Simcha Fisher - published on 12/03/13
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!
Bret Thoman, OFS
What Padre Pio saw in the Spanish Flu of 1918
Padre Pio’s favorite prayer of petition
5 Essential things used at Mass and their symbolism
7 Joys to be had from a lengthy marriage
Amputee from the waist down is thankful every day to be alive
How to vaccinate like a Catholic
This 3D “carbon copy” of Jesus was created using the ...