Brandon Vogt, who earns his living working with Word on Fire Ministries and had the occasion, during a recent family vacation, to meet up with that organization’s founder, Bishop Robert Barron. Barron graciously sat for a podcast interview with four of the five Vogt children, and took some pretty surprising questions from these young minds, including:
- How can Mary be “Queen” and Jesus be “King” if she’s his mother?
- How does it feel to be a bishop?
- How to explain God to young children?
- What is God’s favorite color?
- How do we know God is real?
Barron seems like he is having a genuinely good time with the kids, and I must say, Vogt’s son Isaiah has a very impressive and self-possessed way of presenting, right down to the throat-clearing before he asks a question. This is a very cute, very fun ten minutes. You can listen in, here. Enjoy!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!