Aleteia encountered some of the young pilgrims in Krakow for World Youth Day and asked them a simple question: if you could meet the pope, what would you say to him? Some thoughtful answers and some fun ones. Observe the US pilgrims at the end, as they discuss what has most impressed them so far.
VIDEO: What would you say to Pope Francis if you met him right now? #WYD2016 Pilgrims
The Daily Catch - published on 07/26/16
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!