O almighty and eternal God, whose majesty fills heaven and earth, I firmly believe that you are here present; that your adorable eye is on me; that you see and know all things, and are most intimately present in the very center of my soul.
I give you thanks, from the bottom of my heart, for all your mercies and blessings bestowed upon me and upon your whole Church; and particularly for those I have received from you this day, in your watching over me, and preserving me from so many evils, and favoring me with so many graces and inspirations, [Here pause, and meditate on God’s mercies from today] Oh, let me never more be ungrateful to you, my God, who are so good and gracious to me.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!