She was about to die, when she heard the words “Get up!”
The fifty-year-old mother of four speaks exclusively with Aleteia about the moment of her miracle. She was dying due to a cerebral aneurism and she tells us how the Blessed said to her to not be afraid and told her insistently to get up out of her bed, upon which she lay, hopeless.
Before her there was an image of John Paul II on the front of a magazine lying by her bed. She saw his hands, which were stretched out in welcome, actually reach out towards her, and she heard his voice, saying “Get up!”
And she did….
Interviewing Journalist: Ary Ramos
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!