From his homily during Mass with bishops, priests, and religious in Manila
and enthusiasm of your love for Christ
and the Church with everyone,
but especially with your peers.
Be present to young people
who may be confused and despondent,
yet continue to see the Church
as their friend on the journey
and a source of hope….
Proclaim the beauty and truth of the Christian message
to a society which is tempted by confusing presentations
of sexuality, marriage and the family.”
– Homily during Holy Mass with bishops, priests, and religious at the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception in Manila.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!