After their first hit, these Peruvian nuns are at it again
The group returns this time with a release of their first video, “Confía has Dio” (“My faith in God”), which is meant to remind us that we shouldn’t be afraid or despair, even in times of great darkness.
For this music video, the ten sisters who make up the group have relied on volunteer work of actors and producers who are well known in Peru. For the filming they were even able to use the heliport of a clinic in the Peruvian capital of Lima.
(Translated from the original, which appeared on the French edition of Aleteia.)
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!