Brazilian Catholic singer Jusliana de Paula will play a live pocket show on Tuesday, October 25
Cecilia Music recently announced our new project “Live from the World”: a chance for Catholic artists around the world to showcase their skills and for fans to connect with artists and other music lovers across the globe.
And now our first live pocket show is set! Tomorrow, Tuesday October 25th at 1:30pm EST time in the United States, Brazilian performer Juliana de Paula will be doing a live show!
How can you watch? Follow us on Facebook, where you will find the video. Tune in live and share your love with the artist and your comments with other fans. Or, if you have to miss it, the video will be available on our Facebook page for later viewing.
Juliana de Paula is a member of the community Canção Nova and released her album Faça-se last year. She will be the first artist to perform as part of Cecilia’s new Live from the World initiative, which you can read more about here.
Preview her music here, and don’t miss her live show tomorrow! Follow Cecilia Music on Facebook to get all the updates on our new Live from the World project to make sure you don’t miss any of our artist’s live shows.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!