Work of the maestro Antonio Stradivari, the “Sabionari” is more than 300 years old.
In this video, the Norwegian baroque maestro Rolf Lislevand interprets, on the Sabionari, a Tarantela by Santiago de Murcia, the great composer and guitarist of the Spanish Baroque. Take a few minutes to appreciate the unique sound of this guitar.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!