This ‘Love What Matters’ video of 7 moms in Central Park is going viral for Mother’s Day.
After the kids were out the door and on their way to school, I collapsed onto the couch and cried.
I hate yelling at my kids. I feel so horrible about it, every time I do it. But I keep doing it. Like so much of motherhood, I can’t get it right. I keep failing, and trying again, and failing. And trying again.
Being a mother is overwhelming, and I almost always feel like I’m not giving enough even when I’m giving everything I have. I feel like I’m just not enough.
If you feel that way too, this is for you.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!