“You have to live at the edge of your capabilities.”
Whatever your encouragement needs, you can benefit from these wise words that Will Smith recently shared on his YouTube channel:
“Fail early, fail often, but always fail forward.” — John C. Maxwell
As Will explains, “It’s always a little bit frustrating to me when people have a negative relationship with failure … You have to actually seek failure … You have to live at the edge of your capabilities. You gotta live where you’re almost certain you’re gonna fail.”
It’s common wisdom that failure is a necessity for success, but it never hurts to hear it again. Give the video above a look and get inspired to finish this week strong!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!