All are true testimonies of faith and Christian fervor.
Objects said to be relics related to Christ have fascinated humanity for centuries. Some of them are world famous. Here, Aleteia presents 11 of them.
From the most intriguing to the least well-known, there are numerous relics supposedly related to Jesus Christ. Some have been declared venerable by the Vatican, without the Holy See ever pronouncing itself about their veracity. All are true testimonies of faith and Christian fervor.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!