Inspiring pictures of Catholics giving public witness to their faith and devotion to the Eucharist
Traffic stops along along the procession route as the faithful follow the Blessed Sacrament as the Body of Christ winds its way through public streets. It is a chance for Catholics to renew their own faith by carrying out their mission of sharing the Good News with those outside the Church. For those who come across the procession in the midst of their daily routine, it is hard to imagine that they are not affected by this beautiful spectacle that is such a part of Catholic history.
And check out this Corpus Christi procession in New York City.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!