These holy men and women can help your kids through all their fears and woes.
Here are some of the most common childhood problems — and the patron saint to invoke when the need arises. You can keep the prayer very simple so it’s easy to remember, and as your child ages, you can encourage them to develop the prayer. Of course, if you wish you can also give them added protection by buying the medal of their preferred patron saint and having it blessed.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!