Meet these incredible individiuals determined to use their talents and abilities to make a difference.
From acting and modeling to politics and philanthropy, these 9 great achievers are just a fraction of the people with Down syndrome who amaze us with their skills and positive outlook on life. Click Launch the Slideshow below to reveal the men and women whose difference seems to have given them extra motivation to surpass all expectations.
Support Aleteia! It only takes a minute.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!