Those 9 months can be a little long, lonely, or even scary. Here are some men and women who’ll there for you until delivery and beyond.
If you click on launch slideshow below, you’ll discover 10 saints to call on when feeling a little bit vulnerable or unsure of what lies ahead. One thing is certain, there are some saintly women on this list who went through their own trials and tribulations during their pregnancy, or as a mother; none more so than the last saint!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!