Check out these remarkable men and women who won’t let a label stop them from challenging themselves.
Here are 10 people who have all achieved, in a short space of time, much more than the majority of us will achieve in a lifetime. From rare musical talent to completing impressive physical challenges, these men and women are showing the world that their differences are part of what makes them the inspirational people they are. They’re standing up to be counted, and to encourage others who may have physical or intellectual challenges, to show that they, too, are capable of incredible things.
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!