Check out these remarkable men and women who won’t let a label stop them from challenging themselves.
Here are 10 people who have all achieved, in a short space of time, much more than the majority of us will achieve in a lifetime. From rare musical talent to completing impressive physical challenges, these men and women are showing the world that their differences are part of what makes them the inspirational people they are. They’re standing up to be counted, and to encourage others who may have physical or intellectual challenges, to show that they, too, are capable of incredible things.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!