This mom found wonderful things to remember and cherish … in addition to the baby.
“I have never seen that sort of perspective in birth photos before, and I thought it would give me something to focus on to manage the pain and anxiety,” Lisa told us. She says her birth experience was relatively easy and that she would absolutely take her own photos again. And we can see why! The miracle of life is something to be savored and enjoyed from many different angles. These photos are amazing and truly capture her joy from an incredibly unique perspective. While Lisa took the photos during labor, she passed the camera to her husband and her mother before and after the birth.
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!