He wasn’t going to let anything get in the way of their family celebration.
His daughter, Pierce Vaughan, works as a flight attendant for Delta Airlines, and, unfortunately, was going to be working on Christmas. But Hal didn’t let that deter him. Instead, he booked six flights in order to spend every possible minute with his working daughter.
Her father even had the opportunity to be upgraded to first class for one of his many flights. Pierce wrote on Facebook, “Dad’s first trip using his benefits was a success! A special thanks to all of the patient, wonderful gate agents around the country and my perfect crew.”
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!