Some of the greatest Catholic singer-songwriters will be gathered by Oregon Catholic Press at Cristonaut@s park during the World Youth Day
An initiative of Oregon Catholic Press, the Cristonaut@s theme park, organized by the Ramón Pané Foundation, will bring together some of the best-known Christian songwriters of the world for a variety of concerts and prayer vigils.
Steve Angrisano, Athenas, Jon Carlo Music, Iván Díaz, ValLimar Jansen, Azeneth González, Santiago Fernández, and Jesse Manibusan, among others, are ready to go on stage and share the faith and enthusiasm of tens of thousands of young people who will come to participate in this great encounter with Pope Francis.
Cristonaut@s, a theme park in which virtual reality and high technology allow visitors to immerse themselves in scenarios reproducing biblical passages, will welcome the young in concerts and worship nights in the afternoons. The facilities are already set in the Omar park in Panama.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!