The 82-year-old Bishop of Rome is probably more tech-oriented than you are!
Click To Pray is a platform to accompany the pope in a mission of “compassion for the world.”
Available on the web and as an app in six languages, it has three main sections:
Pray With the Pope, with the pope’s monthly prayer intentions
Pray Every Day, with a prayer for three moments of the day
Pray With the Network, a space where users (Pope Francis among them) can share their prayers with others.
Pope Francis’ own profile can be found clicking on the Pope Francis button at the “Pray with the Network” section.
Click To Pray is the official prayer platform for World Youth Day 2019, which will be held this week in Panama. Pope Francis arrives to the country on Wednesday.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!