Here are a few saints and their favorite leisure activites.
While some saints certainly did spend their lives in prayer, many others enjoyed the same leisure activites that we do. Sanctity is not measured by the amount of time you spend in church, but by the person’s ability to raise up all activities for the glory of God.
Here are a few saints, most from the past century, and their favorite leisure activities. Their example should inspire us to do all things for Christ and not be afraid to be a saint in our everyday life.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!