Caviezel’s strengths don’t just lie in his acting talent.
Now, 15 years after The Passion of the Christ was released, we thought we’d take a look back at some of the physical and practical hardships Caviezel endured in order to make sure his portrayal of Jesus was as true to life as possible, and some of his comments about what he experienced. So take a peek at these 7 fascinating facts that Caviezel revealed about the film, especially in this interview with Scott Ross for CBN, to discover the real strength in faith it takes to play the role of Jesus Christ.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!