It’s a journey that reminds us that Jesus, together with Mary and Joseph, experienced marginalization, persecution and exile from an early age
The free, downloadable calendar offers a daily reflection from the pope and a prayer intention, so that during each of the days leading up to Christmas we can call to mind the least of our brothers and sisters, as well as the Holy Family itself as Mary and Joseph had to emigrate with their new baby.
“It’s a journey that reminds us that Jesus, together with Mary and Joseph, experienced marginalization, persecution and exile from an early age,” a note from the Vatican section explains.
Along with the calendar, which can be downloaded and printed, you will find easy instructions on how to use it.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!