It’s a journey that reminds us that Jesus, together with Mary and Joseph, experienced marginalization, persecution and exile from an early age
The free, downloadable calendar offers a daily reflection from the pope and a prayer intention, so that during each of the days leading up to Christmas we can call to mind the least of our brothers and sisters, as well as the Holy Family itself as Mary and Joseph had to emigrate with their new baby.
“It’s a journey that reminds us that Jesus, together with Mary and Joseph, experienced marginalization, persecution and exile from an early age,” a note from the Vatican section explains.
Along with the calendar, which can be downloaded and printed, you will find easy instructions on how to use it.
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!