The amazing work your body has done during pregnancy and birth isn’t over. Another awe-inspiring process has just begun!
But contrary to how you may feel, another complex process is just beginning, and it’s one that can only begin after the baby leaves your body. Jump-started by childbirth: your body is now working hard to heal itself and restore the functions that were altered by pregnancy. Click on the slideshow to see just how amazing the postpartum process is!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!