In times of turmoil, lean on the Church’s saints for inspiration.
Over the centuries many holy men and women promoted the strength of love in resolving some of life’s most difficult issues. The work of Mother Teresa — St. Teresa of Calcutta — in reaching out to those shunned by society is a great example of what just one person can achieve through love.
Here are a few of the beloved saint’s quotes to inspire you today.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!