Memorize these prayers and turn to them frequently to remain in the presence of God during your daily duties.
Here is a collection of brief prayers that can be memorized and said during our most mundane tasks.
1Jesus, Son of God, have mercy on me!
2O sweetest Heart of Jesus! I implore that I may ever love you more and more.
3Jesus, my God, I love you above all things!
4My Jesus, mercy!
5Lord, do with me what you will.
6May your will be done, Lord
7Sweet Jesus, let me not be separated from you!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!